Document Control Associate
Job Description Summary:
This role involves assisting the QA team in streamlining document control processes for both centralized and off-site storage. Responsibilities include reconciling paper documents, scanning, transferring scanned files for off-site storage, relocating files to the on-site centralized area, and ensuring proper filing. The position also involves developing a filing system and process for implementation in the centralized storage space.
- Digitize controlled documents for electronic archiving in an organized manner for easy reference.
- Organize and archive hard copy-controlled documents received by the Document Control team for efficient retrieval.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- Currently pursuing an AAS Degree/BS Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Prior experience in document control is beneficial