Our client is a major retail brand who are undertaking a greenfield project to extend their website to permit access to a range of their partner brands.
They're looking for a multiple candidates from mid-senior level .Net Core Developer to join the project.
You'll work with cutting edge technology at scale, continually seeking creative and innovative solutions, often to new problems. You will undertake sophisticated programming and software development to support the creation of enterprise multi-channel applications for a large & complex environment.
This role will see you being involved in:
- Technical contribution for the development phase of projects.
- Build and maintain .NET and .NET Core Apps
- Practice TDD with unit tests
- Resolving complex problems in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Provide technical expertise, assistance other team members.
- Develop and review system design documentation and application source code.
Our Ideal Person
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC Core, LINQ, Web API
- Experience with creating or consuming web services and APIs
- Excellent grasp of OO concepts
- Exposure to microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of Agile, CI/CD Pipeline with DevOps focus
- Any experience with AngularJS, ReactJS and Cloud (Azure) beneficial, especially EKS
- Experience working in TDD, BDD environment
What's on offer?
- Work on cutting edge tech stack
- Long term commitment
- Remote working