Job Title: .NET Engineer
Location: Fleet, Hampshire with hybrid working
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
· Full stack Software development.
· Full life cycle of Software development using Microsoft .NET technology mainly such as C#, ASP.NET, SQL, XML.
· Assist the IT Development team in the building, maintaining and delivery of new and existing BI/MI report systems developed using Power BI, Microsoft SQL server, SQL, SSIS.
· Participating in the product development lifecycle including maintenance and support of the relevant systems.
· Communicate progress and highlight issues to the IT Development Manager.
· Observe and adhere to Company change control procedures.
· Ensure work is carried out to departmental standards and methodology.
To be successful you will need:
· Minimum 3+ year's experience
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
· Sound knowledge and understanding of Object-oriented programming.
· Experience of of .NET Windows and Web application developed using C#, ASP.NET.
· Proven knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
· An understanding of XML, XPath
· Experience in N-Tire architecture, Distributed systems.
· An understanding of Web services, WCF, Microservices
· Any knowledge of Power BI and Dynamics are desirable.
· Previous experience working within Financial Services would be beneficial but not essential.