Drug Safety Operations Consultant (Remote)
· As a Drug Safety Consultant, you will be expected to perform case processing for serious adverse events, serious and non-serious adverse drug reactions and other medically-related project information such as adverse events of special interest and clinical endpoints.
· Complete QC of vendor cases to ensure quality levels are maintained per DOB's expectations.
· Management of the safety intake mailbox
· Support the team as needed to ensure patient safety is monitored and maintained at DOB
· Relevant clinical research/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance/drug safety - ARGUS global safety database, with knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems.
· Must be fluent in written and verbal English with good communication skills and basic computer skills. Detail orientated and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
· Medical/science background (nursing preferred) and/or bachelor's degree or local equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a w2 employee
- Must live in the US
- Must have a healthcare background (RN, BSN, PharmD preferred)