A leading biotechnology client is seeking a Drug Safety Public Health Coordinator for a 6 month full time contract based in Foster City, CA (onsite) beginning 20th December 2021.
Job Description: Adhering to guidelines set on work priorities with input from manager and responsible for submission support duties such as data review, data entry, regulatory submissions of Individual Case Safety Report and create reports.
You will have:
- Basic knowledge of global regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload independently and also seek support from senior staff when necessary.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft package and packages.
- Demonstrable initiative, self-motivation, collaborative working and accountability.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
This is a great entry level role to begin a career with a cutting edge Biotechnology client. Please apply today as this will be a fast moving process.