We are working closely with an Elite US Firm, looking for Corporate and Finance Lawyers to join this top-tier firm in Singapore.
Our client is interested in potentially hiring two UK or US qualified Lawyers into this broad Corporate and Finance Energy team.
Our client is highly regarded across the globe for its strength within a number of sectors, including energy and infrastructure.
The team works across a broad scope of matters, spanning general finance, project finance and corporate M&A - all focused within the energy space.
Associates work across Partners in this group and will span both corporate and finance matters. Those with experience in only one of these areas are welcome, as long as they are keen to cover a broad scope of work.
This team would suit an ambitious individual, who enjoys a high level of client contact and responsibility.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience gained in a top tier Corporate, Finance or Project Finance team
- Must be a UK or US qualified Lawyer
- 1-3 years of post-qualification experience
- An excellent academic record
- A keen interest to work in the energy space