Energy/Project Finance Attorney
Leading Energy BigLaw Firm
New York City
$215,000 - $330,000
We are currently working with a BigLaw firm who are looking to expand their leading energy, transactions and projects group in New York.
This International law firm is the leading energy specialist in the US. This fast-growing team are the pioneers of the Energy Evolution market and have a range of expertise that included renewables, hydro-carbon, as well as more general project finance work, having represented the leading companies in this space.
My client offers Cravath scale salary, exceptional benefits, and a reputable culture.
- At least 1 year of transactional experience in the energy/infrastructure industry
- A strong interest in the energy and infrastructure industry
- Experience from an international law firm/US based firm
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Attorney (ideally class years 2019 -2017)
- Has a JD from an accredited law school
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Aaron Burton on +1 (310) 692 7304 or email@example.com
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future, please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities internationally, we are able to assist you.