A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineer I to join their team, helping to optimize, maintain and improve the design of products. This is an initial 12-month contract role located onsite in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with at least 2-3 years of industry experience.
- Understanding of GD&T and Tolerance Analysis.
- Working knowledge of CAD Tools such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, ProE desirable.
- Good documentation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, providing recommendations for problem-solving.
- Experience with Design Verification and Validation for product design changes.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.