A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineer II to join their team, helping to optimize their manufacturing processes. This is an initial 1-Year contract role located onsite in Irvine, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with experience working within the Medical Device industry.
- Balloon Manufacturing experience highly desirable (latex/synthetics).
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required.
- Knowledge of FDA standards and regulations.
- Strong documentation skills.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR Master's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.