A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineer II to join their team, taking responsibility for early feasibility, design verification, and commercial characterization testing. This is an initial 6-Month contract role located onsite in Irvine, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with experience working within the Medical Device industry with class III Medical Device Design.
- Experience with hydrodynamic testing and mechanical testing.
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required.
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as SPC and/or DOE.
- Strong documentation skills.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR Master's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.