A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Engineer II to join their team, helping to optimize manufacturing processes for continuous process improvement of equipment. This is an initial 12-Month contract role located onsite in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
- Proficient in Medical Device Quality, Regulatory and/or R&D experience.
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills.
- Experience with Design Control/Auditing/Design Review/Process Development and Control/Sterilization or Project Management.
- Proven knowledge of risk management and risk management procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.