A leading Medical Device company in Orange Country are hiring for an Engineer II to join a team of skilled Engineers, applying knowledge of technical principles to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and optimize manufacturing processes. This is an onsite 1-Year contract role in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with experience developing and improving inspection methods.
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment.
- Good working knowledge of process validations (IQ, OQ/PQ, TMV).
- Solid understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work.
- Experience with delivery system and/or biological implant design/manufacturing preferred.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree with 2 years of related work experience or a Masters degree with internship, senior projects, or thesis in Engineering or Scientific Field.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.