An innovative medical technology company based in Irvine, CA are searching for an Engineer I to join their growing team. This initial 12 month contract offers a competitive hourly rate as well as the opportunity to extend/convert! This role will be fully on-site Monday to Friday.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Test, and/or improve products by developing moderately complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyse results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles.
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc. to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications
- Update portions of design control documents including requirement specs and risk documents
Some Key skill Requirements:
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experience preferred
- Good documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required (if applicable)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Solid problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 1-3 years' experience required.
If you are interested and feel that you are a good fit for this role, apply with a recent resume!