We're looking for Engineering Managers to build the next generation of video and analysis tools for our football and recruit customers. This customer base is one of our most loyal and vocal groups so there's ample opportunities to learn and make a big impact. We serve teams and organizations across all sports at the high school, small college and amateur club levels. Our tools are mission critical for our customers and everything we do enables them to work better, faster and more efficiently.
You will lead a team of 3-4 engineers to deliver, maintain and operate our football and recruit products. Currently, we are re-defining the next generation of tools that coaches and athletes will use to analyze video and data together. We're also connecting a national network of automated capture cameras to build a library of content that is shared and accessible for everything from opponent scouting to recruiting. We need your help to accomplish these lofty goals and set the direction for the next wave of innovation.
- A Coach. You care deeply about your team and are experienced in developing, mentoring, and serving them.
- Naturally curious and never stop learning. You're hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and able to show us how that improves the way you work. You think about what might happen in the most extreme cases, constantly digging deeper to learn more.
- Pragmatic and understand the balancing act. We seek to operate with a sense of urgency to move quickly and learn from value increments, but not at the expense of user experience, product quality, or data quality.
- Excited to interact with coaches that care deeply about their craft and are eager to give us feedback.
- Manage other engineers. Although prior management experience is not required, you will be responsible for coaching, developing, and serving the other engineers on your team.
- Own the problem. You will work in an autonomous squad that has the freedom and expertise to deliver the best solution.
- Deliver great user value. You will work on one of our most innovative products that is changing the way coaches prepare for and stay ahead of the competition.
- Be an involved team member. You will participate in scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team's backlog.
- Celebrate work at retreats. We like to gather our employees from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We're all about a healthy work-life balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution.