Role: Enterprise Content Management Lead
Location: London (40% Onsite Working)
Salary: Up to £70,000 depending on experience
Hydrogen are working in conjunction with a large Financial Services client to find a new Enterprise Content Management Lead on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for delivering high quality features for content management applications following development best practices and security standards, as well as providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
The lead will be required to work closely with external suppliers and business partners, delivering solutions to meet the business needs and therefore requires strong communication, planning and co-ordination skills.
· Work with business users and SCRUM team to ensure business requirements are defined and agreed, co-ordinating requests for enhancements and developments for all IT controlled applications.
· Work with the Development & Support Manager to ensure delivery is following best practices, using the appropriate tools and adhering to the most efficient development process.
· Provide and lead 2nd and 3rd line support for content management applications categorising, prioritising, triaging and progressing service requests, incidents, problems and changes which are logged with IT, in-line with industry best practices.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Significant experience developing and implementing ECM solutions.
· Extensive experience as a system administrator of Open Text ECM or DMS products.
· Support, maintenance and upgrade experience.
· Demonstratable experience of leading development and support teams.
· Experience working in continuous delivery within the agile mindset.
· Good organisational skills with a logical, analytical approach to solving IT problems and the ability to prioritise work to meet demands and deadlines of both application development and support.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable, I will be in contact directly to discuss the position in greater detail.