ePMO Reporting & Governance Manager
This role makes planning, prioritisation and reporting happen enterprise wide on the Strategic Portfolio. Delivering data, models and analysis that support effective and informed decision making, they align us to one plan and help focus effort in delivering it successfully. Provides the information to make difficult prioritisation and trade off decisions and provides clarity on what is in the pipeline. They are the driver and facilitator of ePMO governance that keep the portfolio in motion, providing assurance of transformational budget spend and the benefits associated with it.
Planning & Prioritisation
- Guardian of the Annual Operating Plan, supports in building, maintaining, and updating the data and information throughout the year as part of the ePMO and AOP processes
- Responsible for the development and application of tools and modelling to support decision making e.g. capacity modelling, prioritisation, change impact
- Ensures preparation and pre work completed for ePMO governance forums. Ensures outputs and actions are communicated out of the forums and are progressed.
- Runs the supporting sessions and process rhythm that prepare teams for ePMO governance, e.g. Demand Management, prioritisation assessment
- Ownership of interdependencies across the Annual Operating Plan, ensuring these are considered as part of the preparation for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual forums
- Capture and escalation of decisions, issues and blockers that need senior stakeholder intervention as part of governance processes
- Owner of the reporting processes and systems that support the ePMO
- Ensures OTIF reporting of the agreed AOP activities, supporting teams in providing the right information at the right time. For Transformation, ensures these feeds into the necessary reporting and financial processes
- On the job behaviours we would like to see from this role
- Well organised and good prioritisation skills with effective delegation and management
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills, with significant experience that you can articulate and share
- Analytical skills and insight - Data modelling and analysis is essential for this role. You need to have the ability to gather raw information and turn it into meaningful reports and narratives that facilitate effective management and decision making.
- Experience in producing, reviewing, and presenting regular reporting including benefits realisation.
- Previous experience in working within or in a support role of projects is essential
- Experience in governance within a matrix organisation is preferred
- Formal qualification in Project Management or Change Management at foundation level would be a plus