Role: Equipment project engineer#Jobopportunity
Location: Ireland Limerick - Fully on site - Full time minimum 40 hours per week
Type: 12-month initial contract with possibility of extension
Rate: Around 45-50 euro per hour
- EU or British nationality or stamp 4
- Around 4 years of engineering experience
- Experience in Equipment Installation / Equipment and Process Validation Experience (no injection moulding experience required but looking for GMP or medical device manufacturing environment or other regulated industries like food & beverage
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Process development experience
- Familiar with ISO safety standards
- Previous experience in the use of 'black belt' statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment
- Have statistical process control and capability analysis using ANOVA and DOE techniques
- Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes, and procedures
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e., URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Develop the necessary equipment, process, and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes
- Ensure effective closure on quality system documents (Audit Action, NCR's, CAPA's, Maps, etc.)
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
For full details on the role, the company and what is on offer, please contact me on Farimahbeigi@hydrogengroup.com.