A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for a Technician to join their team, operating and maintaining a variety of test equipment to evaluate new technology. This is an initial 6-month contract role located onsite in Irvine, CA paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with the ability to learn and test new equipment.
- Experience with preventative maintenance and maintaining equipment.
- Support equipment investigations, ensuring accurate documentation.
- Knowledge of validation and improvement of automated equipment.
- Strong computer skills, ERP/MRP system experience preferred.
- Good understanding of EHS and Quality guidelines.
- Working knowledge of GMP and GDP regulations.
- High School Diploma required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
**Salary range between $20-25/ph depending on experience**