Global organization seeks a ETL Architect with a passion for developing architecture solutions with hands on experience working with SSIS for their Sydney office.
About our Client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
ETL Architect with strong data warehousing capability is needed to join a growing Data and Analytics team in Sydney area.
- At least 10 years of experience working on Data Warehousing projects.
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS and SSIS)
- Strong understanding and experience with specific BI technologies including MS SQL - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Should have hands on experience working with SSIS especially.
- Implement appropriate data architecture governance framework within their groups
- Hands on data modelling experience, specifically operational and dimensional modelling for data warehouses
- Work with business stakeholders and developers to identify and document current and future requirements.
- Work with the Project manager on estimation, planning, and execution.
- Work with the Data Architect and Tech BAs to understand the requirements.
- Design end to end data warehouse, data mart and reporting solutions.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.