My London based client is looking for an ETL Developer to lead a data migration workstream.
|Microsoft Azure Data Factory - Primary skills: Azure Data Factory Skills|
Role: Experience in working on Data Migration projects using ADF.
Overall Experience: 6+ Years in IT with primary data migration experience; Experience of leading a team of ETL developers
ADF Experience: At least 1 project implementation using ADF
Lead the data migration workstream for a membership organisation from legacy to SaaS systems for two releases next year.
The Aim of the data migration is:
- To migrate data from the core clients applications into the future platform in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- To ensure the new platform has the required master, reference, and transactional data from the go-live date, allowing the client to use the applications functionality and support continuity of business operations
- To provide a reconciliation of the full end to end conversion process and to provide evidence of reconciliations and results to the client.
- Maintain and enhance end user experience with current and historical data to support the future state business processes
- To provide transactional data for the various testing cycles within the platform delivery plan e.g. User Acceptance Testing
The data migration lead will be responsible for owning the data migration design, build, test and deploy phases for two release due to go live in Q2 and Q3 of FY22. The lead will be responsible for defining the approach and plan of these phases, running a team to execute the plan, reporting into senior client stakeholders to represent status, respond to questions etc. Day to day responsibilities will include day to day ownership of the workstream, managing the plan, understanding and meeting dependencies, running the team, raising and resolving risks and issues in relation to the data migration scope
Legacy technologies include Sieble, Salesforce, commerceools and Oracle ERP, target systems are Salesforce and other SaaS technologies
Data Access -
§ Experience in complex data migration from legacy CRMs to SF and other SaaS technologies
§ Experience in tool selection
§ Experience in Data Migration Design
§ Stakeholder Management