EU Commercial Diagnostics
- You will provide commercial input to shape the environment for a new approach to diagnosis and
treatment of breast cancer patients.
- You will be responsible for co-creating and implementing the Diagnostics strategy for EU.
- You will lead the EU commercial diagnostics plan for the European brand teams; hence requiring
outstanding leadership in all areas of biomarker management.
- You will co-create with EU local teams the tactical / implementation plan to support optimal in-
market companion diagnostics / testing solutions that enable optimal treatment choices and
support patient access to our products
- Leadership and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and products simultaneously to ensure timely, on-target and within budget accomplishment of tasks.
- Strategic innovative thinking.
- Advanced degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, MBA) is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant medical/clinical setting experience.
- Proven track record in launches requiring companion diagnostics.
- Regional expertise; previous or current experience with diagnostic landscapes and HC systems.
- Solid technical background in diagnostics (translational science & precision medicine)
- Significant diagnostics/assay development knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of drug development and commercialization processes including understanding of
outcomes research /payer access issues.
- Proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret clinical trial and published data.
- Track record of successfully developing and executing commercial / diagnostics plans both in terms of strategic development, tactical implementation and effective in-market partnerships and external expert engagements.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.