POSITION: Executive Assistant
REPORTING: General Manager
OBJECTIVE: To play a key role in achieving the Company's Vision and Goals by providing the highest level of personal and professional support to exceed expectations of all stakeholders.
· Provision of a highly confidential and discreet service.
· Provision of proactive support to the Senior Management Team with diary management, meeting arrangements, and administrative tasks.
· Provision of an end-to-end service to ensure that all Senior Management Team activity is effectively managed from the preparation, collation and distribution of documents and reports; recording of minutes and action points at meetings; to ensuring that all actions and communications are completed.
· Monitor, contribute and take action to progress projects on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
· Preparation of presentations, reports and minutes in accordance with the brand and tone of voice.
· Manage the office stationery and supplies.
· Support the heads of department on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
· Responding to reviews and guest feedback on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
· Assist with data collection and analysis on guest feedback and other projects.
· Creating and editing documents, ensuring they are in line with the brand.
· Liaising with the marketing team to ensure documents, TV's and website are up to date.
· Assist with procurement for the Senior Management Team.
· Support colleagues to promote positive employee experience.
· Act as a role model for the company and be a professional representative at all times.
· Anticipate the needs of the Senior Management Team in a proactive manner.
· Act as a focal point for the Senior Management Team on general enquiries from inside and outside the company.
· Undertake any other reasonable activity within the job role.
· Ensure consistent smooth running of administrative and communications activity and other support aspects on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
· Establish excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Excellent IT skills
- Confident using Microsoft 365, particularly powerpoint and excel.
- Experience with CRM systems
- Adaptability to new software and problem solving
Experience in an administrative role or equivalent
Excellent writing ability
Excellent communication ability
Excellent Interpersonal Skills, approachable and personable
Organised and excellent at multi-tasking
Can maintain discretion and confidentiality
Quick and willing learner
Versatile and highly adaptable
Approachable and Personable
Creative thinker and problem solver
Pays attention to detail
Conscientious Self Starter capable of working proactively
Strong Work Ethic
Experience using Adobe Indesign or other creative cloud applications
Experience working in a hospitality setting