Title: Executive Support Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS (onsite)
Job Type: Contract-to-hire
Industry: Engineering & Construction
Works under the general direction of top management (Chief Executive Officer or Division President). To provide administrative support services and perform a broad range of administrative functions based upon the understanding of company policy, manager's views, and philosophy. Deals with matters of the highest confidential nature that involve strategic operations, legal, or financial issues, requiring utmost diplomacy and sensitivity. Duties and tasks are non-routine, requiring substantial and regular independent judgment. Possesses thorough knowledge of the workgroup's policies and procedures, as well as an in-depth understanding of company policies and processes. Frequently interacts with upper management within and outside their workgroup. Exchanges information with key external contacts, such as board members, financial stakeholders, and outside consultants.
- 10+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Advanced spreadsheet and word processing skills are needed.
- Advanced MS Word skills.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced MS Outlook skills.
- Expense Reporting Systems (Creating).
- Expense Reporting Policies & Procedures (Reviewing and approving).
- Time Reporting Policies & Procedures.
- Time Reporting Systems.
- PeopleSoft & Blueprint Intermediate Users.
- Human Resource Information System (PeopleSoft and Blueprint--Advanced and Reporting).
- Travel Systems.
- Telephony and Web conferencing.
- Electronic Repository Systems.
- Financial Information Systems.
The Target hourly rate for this position is between $33-37/hour. Actual rate depends on relevant experience and skills.