A leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA are hiring for a Facilities Planner to join their team, providing facility planning expertise to facilitate construction project execution at multiple scales and delivery method. This is an initial 1-Year contract role located onsite 3-4 days per week in Foster City, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with a minimum of 2 years experience in Facility Management and experience planning technical spaces for the Medical Device industry.
- Experience working with large manufacturing and laboratory sites preferred.
- Experience with CAD drafting and Bluebeam.
- Strong understanding of cGMP regulations and requirements.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.