● Complies with all applicable codes, regulations and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
● Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance and Utilizes CMMS.
● Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems and assists labs/manufacturing.
● Assists with troubleshooting/repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, lighting, and HVAC.
● Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside vendors and contractors.
● Participate in all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) -related programs & activities as required, including incident investigations, interviews, auditing and assessment, etc.
● Responds to emergency situations and Facility suppport during off-hours (After hours & possible weekends)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Prior expereince utilizing various hand/power tools and measurement instruments
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum two years of related facilities experience
*Full Job Description to be povided