Interim Finance Analyst
Our client, a growing property company are looking to hiring x2 Finance Analyst's to join their growing team. At present, their portfolio stretches across Europe with growth plans to expand further. If you have experience in private equity or asset management with focus on real estate then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Senior Management on key business priorities, including portfolio growth and increasing NOI and occupancy
- Perform in-depth asset- and portfolio-level analysis (leasing, Capex, NOI, etc.) and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current and projected performance
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and analyse results
- Collaborate with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to compile the quarterly board book
- Demonstrating strong commercial asset and market knowledge
- Discuss, challenge, and optimise commercial deals presented by local teams to support analysis and presentation of proposals to the Investment Committee
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the systems used to manage and track our portfolio performance (Yardi, Tableau, Excel, banking systems, etc.)
- Work with the Asset Management teams to identify specific asset and portfolio-level risks and opportunities, and advise on asset business plans based on your findings
- 2+ years of experience in private equity or asset management with focus on real estate
- A strong academic background (Bachelor's degree) in a relevant area,
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets (Excel).
- Commercial mindset and great communication skills
- Team player who thrives in our fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively. You have a knack for building relationships across all areas within a fast-paced environment
If you are immediately available and ready for a new challenege please apply ASAP.