ACA or ACCA Qualified Finance Analyst (FP&A)
We are looking for a Financial Analyst that is excited to join a fast-paced tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the customer car trading experience. Our candidate should be a problem solver, have strong in-depth knowledge about companies and their financials, and passionate about using data to drive the decisions they make. Our candidate should be eager to take on a broad remit of work with no two days being the same.
- Supporting the Finance Manager on conducting the financial planning & analysis of the UK based Technology function, including monthly reporting, driving transparency and value for money thinking
- Support the Finance team on the strategic financial planning process ensuring all 5-year plans, budgets and forecasts are undertaken with full business engagement and delivered in an accurate and insightful fashion
- Contribute meaningfully to quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with all stakeholders, providing inputs, and preparing relevant deliverables
- Assist the management team for board and investor presentations and key analysis requests
- Input into the month end P&L review meetings by understanding and challenging figures
- Build trusted partnership with the business to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions.
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline processes, controls and reports
- Gather, consolidate, and analyse operating and financial results for the three financial statements, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables, analysing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances
- Provide business partnering and ad hoc support to the CFO and senior leadership team whilst establishing strong and effective relationships.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Work experience in finance, preferably in a multi-national / multi-currency environment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in business partnering (ideally within Technology)
- Experience of reporting period management accountant, analysis and commentary
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Bias for action - be agile, test-learn and iterate
- Manage and prioritise workload and work towards multiple deadlines
- Outstanding excel and financial modelling, together with demonstrated capabilities building financial forecasts
- Experience of preparing presentations in PowerPoint & reports for board / investor meetings and senior management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convey financial information simply, coherently and presenting key messages clearly
- The passion and capability to analyse business processes and operations and understand the key drivers, levers and their impacts on the wider performance
- Impeccable attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build strong relationships with all stakeholders
We offer a unique and exciting package as we want to attract only the best and brightest. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a culture that focuses on employee growth and development. Our benefits include:
- Unique entrepreneurial and leadership opportunity to sketch your career masterpiece.
- Working as part of a global, highly ambitious organization.
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus, benefits and employee stock options.