Rate: £450 - £475 OUTSIDE IR35
Duration: 6 months - view to extend
Our consultancy client is looking for a number of Business Analysts with extensive finance and back office pensions experience to work with their client on a cloud transformation programme
Role will include:
- Contribute input and expertise to any design work in terms of mapping user journeys in the relevant JST sprints with cross team working.
- Review and challenge the design work to bring to life operational deliverables for business readiness, examples include; mapping processes, writing standard operating procedures, producing call scripts & CSAT scripts, IVR scripts, training manuals etc.
- Resolve issues relevant to project deliverable(s) within their area of expertise.
- Providing supporting evidence for approval to new processes.
- Be committed to the project and participate in the workshops.
- Bring information about the project back to the design teams.
- Working across teams to provide specialist input for the design of the new solution.
- Provide input into and execute user documentation and training material.
- Minimum of 3 years working within pensions - back office and finance experience
- Full analyst skillset including process mapping, requirements gathering, facilitating workshops and supporting business readiness activities
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you have the above experience please submit your CV immediately