Salary £60-70K plus bonus and benefits
A rapidly growing, mature start-up Financial Services challenger business, is looking to appoint a high calibre, Chartered accountant (ACA, CA) as the Finance business partner to focus on Corporate finance, M&A analysis, CFO projects and Competitor analysis.
With ambitious growth plans, M&A, and potential future IPO, the Finance Business Partner will play an important role in partnering the CFO. Building and developing wide financial analysis for strategic initiatives and building the equity story. Reporting to the CFO and based in central London.
A diverse business, with significant financial complexity, which requires a strong intellectual base and a hands-on approach.
- Manage CFO function projects
- M&A analysis
- Strategic initiatives
- Provide in depth performance analysis and insight
- Provide peer benchmarking and analysis, identifying themes for the business to consider as a part of its strategic planning
- Work with the Finance, Treasury and Capital Markets teams to co-ordinate activities
- Support the CFO administration with meeting co-ordination and preparation for key external meetings
- Co-ordinate CFO leadership team initiatives
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis on corporate finance activities
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis in the support of business decisions, including preparation and presentation of materials.
You will be:
- Qualified Accountant ACA (ICAEW), CA, with relevant post qualification experience.
- Ideally Top 10 practice.
- Strong Academics from university and A-Levels or equivalent.
- Experience of working with and developing corporate finance models
- A team player that can work in a small team in a fast-paced financial services enterprise
- Numerate and analytical in approach with an excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in challenging others, whilst at the same time maintaining and building professional relationships.
- Ability to deal with confidential and business sensitive information.
- Possess strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to think logically and laterally to provide solutions to complex problems/issues
- Good understanding of either finance or treasury
- Familiarity with equity analysis techniques useful
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a financial services company, in an influential position, at the start of the next stage in its growth. If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.