Salary £65-80K plus bonus and benefits
A fast growth, PE backed, challenger financial services business, specialising in Lending, is looking to appoint a high calibre, Commercial Finance Business Partner to partner with sales and product launches.
With ambitious growth plans, banking license, M&A, and potential future IPO, the Commercial Finance Business Partner will play an important role in challenging and supporting the product pricing and new product launches across the business along with supporting the wider business needs. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and based in central London with a hybrid working arrangement.
A diverse business which requires a strong intellectual base and a commercial approach amongst senior stakeholders.
- Own the pricing model - structure, core financial inputs, returns and evaluation.
- Support the commercial team in all pricing outputs
- Business partner to Commercial team, evaluation of new products and review tranche analysis prepared by the team.
- Provide analysis to support Head of FP&A in discussing Commercial output in Pricing Committee.
- Responsible for pricing and product mix inputs into the quarterly forecast and annual planning cycles
- Translation of commercial output and updates into financial statements impact
- Identify opportunities to improve product returns
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with relevant post qualified experience
- Experience of running pricing models for loan books desirable
- Advanced Excel skills essential. Experience of Anaplan not essential but desirable
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A high level of determination, willingness and flexibility to deliver to a high standard against tight deadlines.
- Be able to present financial data to a high standard in a clear and concise format.
- Collaborates across the organisation by communicating regularly and consistently to peers.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience of management accounts preparation.
- Communicates in a constructive, friendly, and positive manner.