Finance Manager - Real Estate
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits.
Start - ASAP
A Privately Owned Real Estate Development business are looking for a Finance Manager in a newly created role to join their small, growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance function across the UK.
This Finance Manager role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Produce monthly management accounts.
· Reviewing transactions.
· Dealing with external stakeholders.
· Reviewing accounts produced by the auditors.
· Managerial responsibility.
· Support the Finance Director with ad hoc tasks.
· VAT returns.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.