Salary Guideline £70-90k per year
If you are seeking a new challenge and the opportunity to live abroad, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is a very large corporate that is building a brand-new port in Saudi Arabia; looking to hire a Financial Accountant/Finance Manager to overlook the construction & development of the port. Not only offering generous compensation, our client is providing free medical coverage, accommodation and food. If you fancy moving to Saudi Arabia, increasing your current annual salary by 25% and facing an exciting new challenge, please apply.
- Coordinate and provide reports to General ledger team on an ad hoc basis.
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Report to management regarding the finances of organization.
- Process and review accounts payable;
- Perform and review reconciliations on an as needed basis;
- Process and review AP confirmations and related credit notes as required;
- Reconciling and reviewing open purchase orders and purchase requests on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Advise in the design and processes of accounting in SAP
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide support to internal or external audit teams;
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Prepare and review correspondence as needed within the finance and accounting department;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Assist in internal control development, implementation, and coordination.
- Provide monthly financial reporting
- Align PortCo Accounting processes with Neom Finance governance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data;
- Highly skilled in use of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player and ability to work across other workstreams to achieve results
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete the required tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Previous accounting experience in a multinational environment
Previous SAP experience, preference for those with ERP implementation experience