We are working with a prestigious UK Construction company who are currently recruiting an ambitious Finance Manager to join their growing, forward-thinking finance team, reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business, to work on several major projects that are currently running across the country. To be successful, you must have had extensive experience working within the construction industry.
A mix of remote working alongside onsite visits, offices are also located across the city. This will be an initial 6-month FTC with potential to extend.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Timely Preparation of Management Accounts Pack, Forecasts and Budgets
- Review & Preparation of Financial Information for Board Reports
- Present Management Accounts Pack including commentary on variances against budget, forecast and other KPI's
- Attendance at monthly/quarterly reviews for division
- Review and monitor customer/supplier retentions
- Implement process improvements
- Business partnering with operations and commercial Leads
- Big4 Trained ACA/ ACCA / CIMA Qualified accountant with relevant experience working within a commercial accounting team
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
Please apply ASAP if interested