Finance Transformation & Performance- Pharmaceuticals
Central London - remote working available
Salary - up to £80,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus + equity
Start - ASAP
A Pharmaceutical business are looking for a Finance Transformation & Performance Manager in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Head of International Shared Service Centre.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage all accounting & compliance and all the international markets.
· Provide clear insights into actions from the International Shared Service Centre.
· Develop performance dashboards.
· Implement change across the team.
· Create a best practice for the shared service centre.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Pharmaceutical background
· Experience in implementing changes with a shared service centre.
· International business.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.