Financial Accountant - Financial Services
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £30,000 - 35,000 per annum + bonuses.
Start - ASAP
A Financial Services business are looking for a Financial Accountant in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Head of Management Reporting to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions in Europe.
This Financial Accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Management reporting for various entities.
· Quarterly reforecasting and budgeting.
· Bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations.
· Assisting with producing financial statements.
· AP & AR.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Part Qualified - Finalist Level.
· Actively studying ACCA / CIMA or ACA.
· Experience in client invoicing / client billing.
· Knowledge of Netsuite would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.