Financial Accountant - Real Estate
Central London (3 days a week in the office)
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus bonus & benefits
Start - ASAP
A Real Estate Development business are looking for a Financial Accountant in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance function and wider business.
This Financial Accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Statutory reporting producing individual sets of accounts.
· Group consolidation.
· Financial accounting & statutory reporting.
· Review audit reports.
· Cash Management Reporting.
· Forecasting & balance sheet reconciliation.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Top 10 Practice trained.
· ACA Qualified Accountant.
· Good understanding of IFRS & FRS.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.