Our Major Pharmaceutical Client is actively searching for a Financial Change Manger to work in their Finance Transformation department. You will need to work with the team to assess change impacts, consequential stakeholder needs and then to work with the Comms team to deliver timely, relevant and impactful communications; work with the training team to deliver effective training; work with deployment to ensure business change readiness; and work with the PMO team to support engagement activities. You will maintain the change plan and work to the overall programme methodology. You must be able to gain the trust and respect of internal stakeholders who will rely on your advice and guidance on required business change. Excellent and demonstrable writing ability, project management, planning and multi-channel communications experience (particularly digital communications) is essential, with a proven track record for delivering successful change to diverse audiences. A sound Financial background is desirable. You will be pro-active in your approach, confident in your capabilities, have exemplary personal judgment and resilience and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
Reporting to the Central Business Change Lead, and working in close collaboration to the Global Change Lead (MAP), you will be deployed within the FT Portfolio as required to:
- Provide experience of Finance Transformation and manufacturing accounting in previous roles to support the building and deployment of a scalable and robust change management approach for the programme
- Work with the project to ensure that the scope of this project covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the solution that will lead to the identified operational benefits
- Conduct Change impact assessments to land and embed new ways of working, prepare change action plans and facilitate the successful delivery of these plans.
- Create and maintain the stakeholder register and advise the project team on stakeholder engagement
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Collate and summarise key change milestones and liaise with the Change Management Lead to ensure robust and timely in-programme communication
- Ensure identified benefits are delivered to the business by the Programme and delivery of new capability is compatible with the planned realisation of benefits
- Lead and/or support business change for the project, offering change management expertise and execution support across project workstreams
- Put in place the change readiness measures, as part of overall business readiness ahead of go-live
- Assist the project team workstream leads to remove barriers/issues in the delivery of their plans
- Support transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Optimise the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations
- Collaborate with the team to create and implement the necessary communications, training and policy/documentation plans.