Financial Controller - Financial Services
Central London - remote working available.
Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 per annum & fantastic benefit package.
A large Financial Services business are looking for a Financial Controller in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team.
This Financial Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Day to day management of the finance team.
· Work with leaders across the wider organisation to focus on technical expertise.
· High quality financial decision making.
· Monthly cashflow forecasting.
· Be the main point of contact for accounting related issues.
· Influence strategy across the business.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Trained in a Top 20 Practice.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Minimum 3-4 years PQE.
· Confident in drafting financial statements.
· Strong technical accountant.
· Financial Services background would be desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.