We are working with one of the UK's leading Housing firms who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their dynamic team. To be successful you must have previous Construction/ Property experience.
This role will support and assist the Head of Finance and Finance Director to provide accurate reporting and management of company accounts and other key financial and business.
An initial 12-month FTC with the intention to go permanent.
- Co-ordinate month end process and production of bi-monthly Board Pack
- Oversee production and review of balance sheet pack including weekly bank reconciliations
- Management of Purchase Ledger and Sub-contract Ledger teams
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports
- Overhead cost analysis and forecasting
- Preparation of annual overhead budget
- Control of office leases and contracts
- Manage insurance, quarterly insurance returns, annual renewals and claims
- Prepare internal VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information
- Complete financial reviews of subcontractors as part of the Call Off Contract process
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational and management skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions
- Highly IT literate
Please apply ASAP if you think you have what it takes to fulfil this role.