A Global Financial Services business are looking for a Financial Controller (MAT Cover) to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the CFO of Global Financial Markets and work closely with the finance teams based in Europe, APAC and the United States.
This Financial Controller role will support the leadership team to create and maintain an appropriate risk control environment in achieving annual targets as well as the long-term business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparation of quarterly board reports at Group and operating company levels
- Oversee quarterly reforecasting and annual budget process
- Complete full review of end-to-end risk analysis of finance processes across GFM to build an appropriate risk control framework, particularly considering rapid organic and acquisitive growth
- Take ownership of consolidated financial reporting across the Group to produce timely and accurate information to assist leadership team in decision support
- Oversee and manage and support the monthly book-keeping and reporting processes of the Finance teams in Europe, Asia and US
- Liaise with auditors and prepare the European financial statements
- Train and support global finance teams
Key skills required:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA with appropriate post-qualified experience.
- Significant experience in top 10 audit practice.
- Proficient in statutory reporting and technical accounting (IFRS, UK and US GAAP).
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.