Lead Business Functional Analyst
Location: London (1/2 days on site)
Duration: 6 months (scope for extension)
Rate: £710 PAYE
My global investment banking client is looking for a candidate with over 5 years financial services experience to work within their Anti-financial crime (AFC) team. The successful candidate will be within the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) function combating financial terrorism in order to safeguard the client.
· Support the delivery business requirements and work with 1st line of defence and 2nd line of defence stakeholders to ensure that the Investment Bank initiative to implement payment transaction monitoring controls in dbSleuth are delivered to meet the clients regulatory commitments.
· Documenting and reporting risks and issues
· Ensuring the alignment of the Transaction monitoring systems while meeting internal and external requirements
· Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as an AML/Financial crime business analyst within financial services.
· Extensive understanding of AML regulations across the UK, EU, and US
· Extensive experience with Financial Crime Compliance programmes within a banking environment
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If interested in this position, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the role in further detail.