Happy Thanksgiving when it comes!
I will now be out of office until Monday so thought I'd give you this amazing opportunity to look at over the holiday.
FP&A - III - Manager role has came across my desk and wow what a fantastic opportunity!
This position is with a leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA. However, this can be fully remote if you reside in California. This will also be a 18-month contract.
- Oversee the U.S. accounting close and reporting process
- Oversee/support various teams on interpretation/accounting of complex arrangements
- Manage accounting issues and communicate effectively and timely
- Support interpretation of internal policy and U.S. GAAP accounting standards
- Coordinate and manage internal/external audits and balance sheet reviews
- Review financial results for completeness/accuracy and drive for operational efficiency
- Ensure effective financial controls across the region and oversee compliance with Corporate SOX
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8 years relevant experience with a Master's Degree.
- Proven technical accounting expertise (e.g., strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SOX).
- Proven ability to evaluate and interpret complex arrangements and integrate activities
- Proven ability to present/lead discussion of results/insights in a collaborative and efficient manner to
- Proficiency with systems such as Oracle and related analytical applications preferred
Please get in touch for more information or if you know someone who may be the perfect fit for the role at email@example.com. You are also able to apply directly below.