My client, a leading brand within the TMT sector, is looking to hire a senior level lawyer with at least 8+ years' PQE experience to join their highly regarded legal team based in Central London.
This is a rare opportunity for a commercially minded financial services regulatory lawyer to join an international brand and work closely with the business at a high level of responsibility. The successful candidate will be working with various departments across the company in relation the development of FCA regulated products and related projects. You will be considered as a 'go to' lawyer and advise mainly on consumer credit regulatory matters and other areas, such as payments regulation.
- UK qualified lawyer with at least 8+ PQE*
- Detailed knowledge and experience advising on consumer credit regulatory matters gained through working at a leading law firm or in the in-house legal team with a leading organisation.
- Ideally, in-house experience gained through a secondment or permanent position.
- Experience working in the TMT sector or advising clients in this space would be advantageous.
- It is essential that you are comfortable building relationships with people at all levels across the business and you are confident in advising senior stakeholders within the business on the relevant regulatory matters
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.