Exciting opportunity for a Manager, FP&A II with a leading Biotechnology company. This will be based in Foster City, CA. It will initially be a remote position until late December 21/early January 22.
- 8+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Delivering accurate & timely reports & analytical support for the Information Technology (IT) team. This role will report to the Director of Finance, IT.
- Support month-end close process/reporting, manage accruals, and perform variance analysis. Develop an in-depth understanding of key business risk/drivers and incorporate them in monthly commentaries. Finance responsibility for both department and capital project spend.
- Create and maintain efficient process flows for operational activities and create documentation/reference guides
- Lead the forecast and budget planning process for IT departments. Help develop and relay the business narrative behind the forecast/budget.
If you meet these requirements, please apply ASAP to be considered or email if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org