A rapidly growing, mature start up Financial Services Company, is looking to appoint a high calibre, qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) as the FP&A Manager, (Financial Planning and Analysis Manager).
With ambitious growth plans, the FP&A Manager will play an important role in partnering with the Sales, Operations, Commercial, Capital markets and Treasury teams. Delivering financial forecasts, reporting on performance and providing insightful financial analysis to support decision making across the business. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and based in central London.
A diverse business, with significant accounting and financial complexity, which requires a strong intellectual base and a hands-on approach.
This will be a high impact, high profile position as the company is about to embark upon an exciting period of growth and transformation as they prepare for further investors, banking licenses, due diligence processes and a potential IPO.
You will be required to take ownerships of the following:
- Review and improve the funding models and develop the analysis
- Develop and build relationships with the Sales, Operations, Commercial Capital Markets and Treasury teams
- Lead engagement with the Management Reporting team to ensure reporting of actuals and forecasts are aligned, consistent messages are delivered to business management and process improvements are made on dataflows.
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis in the support of business decisions, including preparation and presentation of materials.
- Co-ordinate the forecasting process and review output before review by senior management.
You will be:
- Be a qualified Accountant ACA (ICAEW), CA, ACCA, CIMA with relevant post qualified experience in an FP&A role.
- Experience of working with and developing financial models
- Financial services experience
- Advanced excel skills is a must
- Anaplan would be an advantage
- Possess strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to think logically and laterally to provide solutions to complex problems/issues
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a financial services company, in an influential position, at the start of the next stage in its growth. If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.
Salary £60-70K plus bonus and benefits