Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - 2/3 years PQE
An exciting, rapidly growing, PE backed, Financial Services Company, is looking to appoint a FP&A Manager reporting to the Head of FP&A.
The company is about to embark upon an exciting period of growth and transformation, and this is a great opportunity to get involved in the journey. We are looking for a newly qualified commercially minded accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of financial modelling and ideally some Financial Services exposure who is looking to make a move into a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This role will play a key role in business partnering, sales, operations, commercial, capital markets, savings and the treasury function to assist in the delivery of asset and funding financial forecasts. Reporting on performance and providing insightful financial analysis to support decision making.
Salary between £60-70K plus Bonus and Benefits.
- Support modelling development for the FP&A team of the asset and funding models for the business and develop analysis to enable informed decisions on asset/funding
- Develop relationships between the FP&A team and the teams responsible for assets and funding the business
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis to support business decisions
- Working alongside Management Reporting team to ensure historic reporting and forecasting are aligned
- Manage the monthly forecast and key forecasts for funding the business
Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA
- Ideally from Big 4 or qualified from industry (Finance Services)
- Excellent Financial Modelling skills
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Experience presenting data to a high standard
- Management skills
- Advanced excel skills
If you are looking for your next career step into a fast growth business, then please apply.