Salary £50-60K plus bonus and benefits
A rapidly growing, mature start-up Financial Services Company, is looking to appoint a high calibre, qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) as the FP&A Manager, (Financial Planning and Analysis Manager).
With ambitious growth plans, the FP&A Manager will play an important role in partnering with all parts of the business to understand changes in the cost base. Delivering financial forecasts, reporting on performance and providing insightful financial analysis to support decision making across the business. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and based in central London.
A diverse business, with significant accounting and financial complexity, which requires a strong intellectual base and a hands-on approach.
This will be a high impact, high profile position as the company is about to embark upon an exciting period of growth and transformation as they prepare for further investors, banking license, due diligence processes and a potential IPO.
You will be required to take ownership of the following:
- Lead on detailed cost modelling and ownership of the operating cost forecast for the business.
- Develop and build relationships with the Sales, Operations, Commercial Capital Markets and Treasury teams to understand and challenge the cost base across the business.
- Work with the Management Reporting team to ensure reporting of actuals and forecasts are aligned, consistent messages are delivered to business management and process improvements are made on dataflows.
- Provide management with insightful financial analysis in the support of business decisions, including preparation and presentation of materials.
You will be:
- Recently qualified Accountant ACA (ICAEW), CA, ACCA, CIMA
- Ideally Top 5 practice.
- Strong Academics from university and A-Levels or equivalent.
- Experience of working with and developing financial models
- Financial services experience and costs experience is desirable
- Advanced excel skills is a must
- Possess strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to think logically and laterally to provide solutions to complex problems/issues
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a financial services company, in an influential position, at the start of the next stage in its growth. If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.