Role: Fraud Decisioning Analysis Specialist- Credit Cards
Location: London (hybrid working)
Rate/Salary: Flexible depending on experience
Duration: Open to contract or permanent
We are looking to find a new Fraud Decisioning Analytics specialist to join our rapidly growing London-based Fintech client within their Credit Cards area.
The role will involve the successful candidate leading the credit card fraud analytics strategy by ongoing review of incidents and designing strategies to respond to the latest fraud trends.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in credit cards or card processing industry
- Knowledge and experience of credit card chargeback and disputes process.
- Experience in developing fraud models.
- Experience using AMDL, SQL or other relevant programming languages.
- History working with data and solution providers for fraud detection.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.