A tier-1 Retail Bank are searching for a Fraud Risk Manager to join them.
This will be a full time permanent job that is fully remote.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team to identify suspicious activity using behavioural models
- Provide input on, build and deliver complex Fraud Risk models
- Analyse existing models to ensure operational suitability
- Monitor existing model performance with regular reviews, and presenting issues to stakeholders, gaining buy-in for enhancements that may need to be made.
To be successful you will probably need:
- A high degree of competency using statistical analysis software
- A significant amount of experience in Risk Model development (ideally Fraud Risk) for Financial Services firms
- Proven experience influencing stakeholders within this environment
- Proven experience leading a team
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please don't hesitate to click apply.