Freelance CRA -Spain
We are working closely with a Client who are looking for a Freelance CRA located in Spain.
Some responsibilities include:
- Participation in the preparation of trial documents for submissions to Competent Authorities and Ethics Committees/Institutional Review Boards
- Visiting investigator and investigational site before a specific trial: pre-trial/site assessment visits
- Performing initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Elaboration of trial specific procedures
- Support to data management activities
- Continuous relationship with the Principal Investigators and trial staff to assure the success of the trial in terms of enrolment and quality
- Assist in ensuring site compliance with protocol and trial objectives
- Work in the clinical trial team, reporting to a project manager for trial related deliverables
There are other various CRA roles available to use across Europe both contract and Permanent. If you are interested in finding out more please forward your details to email@example.com
If you know anyone who may be interested I am offering £500 referral fee for any successful candidate!